Your home should be a place for you and your family to relax and be comfortable, but the presence of pests can make that challenging. If you have spotted ants, roaches, rodents, or other pests actively moving through your property, there likely are a lot more of them in hiding, gradually growing into a full-blown infestation. Trying to eliminate the pests the DIY way is a possible option to consider, but you don’t want to risk mishandling chemicals or applying pesticides in a way that could create an unsafe environment. That’s where Truckee Meadows Pest Control can help you most.
Since 2017, our trusted pest control operators have been getting rid of infestations throughout Reno and surrounding cities in a responsible manner. Through our proven techniques, eco-friendly treatments and equipment, and strategic thinking, we can clear out even the toughest pest invasions without putting people, pets, and children at risk. Because of our expertise in this regard, we have been highly sought after by a growing number of homeowners. Bring yourself one step closer to a pest-free home by giving us a call.
Schedule your free estimate for residential pest control in Reno by dialing (775) 535-5788 or completing our convenient online request form. First responders and military members can benefit from a 10% discount!
We Offer Comprehensive Pest Control Services
As a local family owned and operated business, we understand firsthand the unique pests that homeowners commonly encounter. Some pests like mosquitoes and rodents are seasonal nuisances and may be present because it is their active period. Other pests, like cockroaches and ants, may be invading your home because they have easy access to food and water sources. Then there are some invaders, like bed bugs, that infest your homes by hitching a ride on your belongings, especially if you had recently stayed in a hotel or returned back from traveling. No matter what the reason for your problem pest’s presence, you can rest assured we have the tricks and techniques to handle them quickly.
Common pests we routinely treat include:
How We Approach Treating for Household Pests
Much like all pests have their own tendencies and habits and should not be treated the same, we understand that all homes are different as well. Truckee Meadows Pest Control avoids “one-size-fits-all” methods of control and instead creates a customized pest management plan specific to the target pest and the uniqueness of your property. With nearly five decades of combined experience among our technicians, you can take comfort in knowing that we will design a strategic program that will specifically target your problem pest and solve your infestation in a timely manner.
The proven process we developed to address pests include the following:
- A detailed inspection: No matter the pest, all careful inspection is a must to determine our treatment approach and where to focus our application. We will first have a technician sit down with you to discuss what you’ve seen, your concerns, and the problem areas to be addressed. We will then thoroughly scan the exterior and interior of your home, paying close attention for signs of pest activity. We will also look for points of entry where pests may be accessing your home to see what adjustments can be made.
- Application of treatment methods: Following the inspection, we will take our findings into account to develop and carry out a treatment plan specifically tailored to your property. What methods we use to eliminate your pest problem varies depending on the pest and where they are active. Treatments can include: baits, traps, insecticide sprays, powders, void injections, insect growth regulators, perimeter barrier applications, and more.
- Follow-up services: In most cases, the initial treatment may wipe out the pest population, but our technicians will return to gauge the situation and determine if any other measures need to be taken. Some pests, due to their growth patterns, the severity of the infestation, and population size, may require a reapplication of treatment products. If the target pest has been successfully controlled, we will perform preventative applications around your perimeter to deter pests from reinvading the premises.
Personalized Service Plans
All Technicians are NPMA Certified
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Locally & Family-Owned Business
24 Hour Response Guaranteed
- Wildlife-Proofing Your Home in Reno: Tips & Techniques View Article
- Pantry Pest Prevention: Steps to Safeguard Your Reno Pantry View Article
- The Benefits of Professional Spider Removal Services View Article
- Top Signs of a Spider Infestation View Article
- House Mouse Vs Deer Mouse “Should I Be Concerned?” View Article
- Where Have All The Butterflies Gone View Article
- THE DESERT TARANTULA – Its Mating Time! View Article
- Vivid Dancer Damselfly – Nevada State Insect View Article